Sunday 11 January 2015

The Lego Movie - Quick Film Review ♥

Hey guys!
First film review of the year!
This weekend me and my brother sat down to watch 'The Lego Movie'.





Plot from Google:

An ordinary Lego construction worker, thought to be the prophesied 'Special', is recruited to join a quest to stop an evil tyrant from gluing the Lego universe into eternal stasis.

Let me just start off my saying "Everything in this film is not awesome".
I honestly thought I was going to love this film!
Its an animation, is about Lego and is a normal person trying to save the world!
The animation of this film is out of this world and would be amazing in 3D. The Lego is so realistic you want to reach out and grab it and start playing with it yourself but I didn't enjoy it.
The only part of the film I actually enjoyed and thought was amazing was the beginning bit where we first meet our main character going through his morning ritual. That was clever and funny both at the same time!
I know there is going to be a Lego Movie 2 and I do hope it is better than the first one but squeals are never as good as the film one in many cases of animated films but we can all hope! I guess we will have to wait until 2018 to see how it is!
What do you guys think about this film?
Do you like it or dislike it?
Take Care
Post Soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment