Wednesday 21 January 2015

Cadbury Creme Eggs - New Recipe ♥

Hey guys!
So it hasn't been a long time since christmas was over and we were beginning a new year. Its now 21st Jan 2015 and already the Easter eggs in main chain shops are making an appearance.
Cadbury had recently released a statement saying that they have changed the shell of the creme eggs to a cocoa mix instead of the normal dairy milk it used to be. You can read all about it here: Creme Egg - Daily Mail
Many people had said it hasn't change the taste, some say it tastes nicer, some disagree altogether and say it tastes awful.
I have to agree they tastes wrong. It doesn't taste the same as they used to and I agree that the chocolate tastes cheaper. The inside of the egg isn't the same either in my opinion. Last year when I had one it was more gritty and sweet and made the creme egg what it is. This year it isn't as sweet and more runny in texture.

I brought a pack of 5 for me and my family which is the biggest pack that they do now since they took it own from 6 in a pack to 5 but still charging the same amount of £2 and ended up with 6 in my pack... I wasn't moaning!
I still how think that it is a bit of a rip off but they only come out at this time of the year and i don't mind buying one pack and sharing them out.
I don't think i will be buying another pack in the future unless they change the recipe again.
Have you guys tried them?
What do you think?
Picture from Google
Take Care
Post Soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment