Wednesday 28 January 2015

MUA Undress Your Skin Shimmer Highlight - Pink Shimmer - Review ♥

Hey Guys!
Today's post is going to be a product review.
If you guys saw my christmas wish list post back in December you may have seen that I asked for this highlighter and santa brought it for me! Woo!
This product contains 7.5g of highlighter and costs £3 from the MUA site
The packaging is nice a simple and not bulky with a clear lift up case which i think is pretty and doesn't really look like it would come a cheaper brand that it does. The product inside the packing also looks beautiful even after use. I have used mine every single say since christmas and it still have the beautiful ripple/swirl shape! The shape of the product inside is to replicate some of the MAC mineralize skin finish product
It is a pearlised pink and silver shimmer colour and looks the same colour on the skin.
The first touch of the product is a bit rough but after a few uses it start to soften up but not enough for the powder to break up and go everywhere. The product is blendable and buildable but don't try to over do it else you will be looking like a shiny glitter ball all day long!
In my opinion the product is better applied with the fingers rather than a brush at the beginning of using it as it is a little rougher than a normal highligher that you would by from a higher end company. I do however use a stipple brush to bend out the product if i use too much. You obviously can use a brush to apply and blend if you wish and that how you usually apply your highlight.

I love this highlighter so much and as I said previously in this post I have used it every single day since I had it for christmas I would 100% re-buy if I ever run out of it and do plan on buying the gold version of the highlighter called 'Iridesent gold'
If you are new to highlighter and want a product to experiment with before purchasing a more expensive highlighter this would be a perfect product!
4.5/5!
What do you guys think about this product?
Take Care
Post Soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment