Sunday 4 January 2015

Google+ Year in Photos ♥

Hey guys!
Google has recently sent these little videos out to everyone who uses their Google+ account for sharing photos and because I have a blog and post pictures on here from time to time they sent me one.
Watching this little video brought back so many memories on the wonderful year I have had. From travelling half way around the world and exploring a new place to going to many of the concerts I wanted to attended with my best friend Jess. Everything has been amazing!

I also can't thank you guys enough for reading this blog and being apart of my year also! It is so nice to have people messaging me via my Google+ account or on twitter telling me that they love my blog. It means the world to me and I thank you guys from the bottom of my heart!

I hope you enjoy this little video and if you want to read more into the pictures make sure you carry on reading this blog!

My year in photos
Take Care
Post Soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment