Saturday 24 January 2015

Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Mascara - Dark brown - Review ♥

Hey guy!
Today post is going to be a product review!
Before christmas I picked up the Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Mascara 
in Dark brown and wanted to share my opinion on it!So let's get started!

The product has 7.6ml of gel inside and retails for £4.99 in Boots
The packaging is very simple, black and shiny. It fits perfectly among all my mascaras and eyeliners in my makeup collection. The actual brush/applicator is where my one and only problem lies. It has bother good and bad design floors for me. The ball top part of the applicator is perfect. It catches all my brow hairs and deposits the product evenly as long as you wipe the excess product of the tip like you would a mascara before hand. The straight part of the wand to me is pointless. I feel for me it wastes product as the brow mascara is sticking to it but i can't use that part on my brows. It may be good if you have thicker brows and a thicker tail which i don't have.

The actual product inside is fabulous! 
The colour is perfect for my eyebrows which was one of my main worries about buying the product as there wasn't a tester. The product once set looks natural and not glossy at all like some sculpting gels and does leave your brows with that nasty crispy or crunchy feeling. That is of course you don't apply more than 2 layers of the gel onto the brow.
Its last all day and will only come off if wiped out with a wet wipe or rubbed off,  it really does helps shape the brows as well as adding that little bit of colour that is needed.

I would give this product 4.5/5. I would 100% recommend if you are looking for a relatively cheap drugstore brow mascara!
What you do you guys think about this product?

Take Care
Post soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment