Thursday 1 January 2015

Happy New Year - 2015! ♥

Hey guys!
It's finally 2015... This year has gone so quick it is crazy!
So many great things have happened to me in the year of 2014.


First of all i got to travel half way around the world to New Zealand. That was one amazing experience and i will never ever forget it! As well as taking my first adventure alone to fly to Corfu, Greece to meet up with my family who were already over there!
I've been to so many concerts this year and this upcoming year is going to me full of them as well. From the vamps to fusion festival and seeing my childhood band of McBusted and many others! I met Union J which was insane and had the sign an album.
I passed my driving test and theory and still to this day when I am driving around by myself or with friends I still can't believe I can drive! haha!
I finished sixth form and started college. This was a random decision on my part and I am so glad I picked the course I am on else I wouldn't have been able to meet some amazing people! I remember this time last year me making this same post and saying i didn't know what i wanted to do with my life and that still is true but for the moment i am happy with what I am doing!
This year i hope is just as good as last year!
I hope to carry on this blog and write about more adventures I take and about
 products, music and thing i am loving!
I have lost some people in 2014 and the whole of 2014 I was walking on egg shells not knowing what to do and keep everyone happy but now I can say I am happy to let the past go. I regret nothing in my past and never will but we can't travel back there (not yet anyways we can when a time machine is built) so we just have to enjoy our lives at that time and in that moment and have fun with it.
Also I have changed the background again to this blog haha! Thank you to whoever on Google/Tumblr that made it, I love it! Credit to them!
Thank you all for reading this blog.
I honestly believed when I started no-one would read it and it would be like talking to a brick wall but it's not, its great!
I wish you all a wonderful 2015 and lets make this the best one yet!
Take Care
Post Soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment