Wednesday 14 January 2015

Are you addicted to tea? ♥

Hey guys!
Over the past week I have been drinking soooo much tea
It got me thinking... Am I a tea addict?!
I was bored the other night and searched Google and I came across a quiz!
Here is the link to the quiz if you want to give it ago : Tea addict or not?

The results of this quiz is actually so accurate its scary!
It says I like tea a healthy amount which is good!
The description that goes along with this result is me.


"If someone else is making it, you’ll have one but you’re no tea monogamist. You tend to flit between your choice of hot beverage and you’ve been known to often cheat on tea with coffee, hot chocolate and those peculiar fruity concoctions. But that’s okay, tea loves you anyway."

My mom always makes me a cup of tea. She makes the best cuppa in the world!
Due to it being winter I have been drinking hot chocolate a lot before bed to act as a calming barrier from my "hyperactive" life haha!
I love tea and apparently it loves me that is all that matters!


Picture from google

How do you guys like your tea and what did you score on the quiz!
Take Care
Post Soon x




No comments:

Post a Comment