Sunday 31 January 2016

Nivea Men After Shave Balm - Makeup Face Primer?! - Review ♥


Hey guys!
Today' post is going to be on the much talked about Nivea Men Post Shave Balm.
I bet any of you have been seeing this floating around the internet as a new 'Face Primer'.
I was intrigued by this once I saw it on Nikkietutorials YouTube Channel.
I have tried it... I don't like it.
I'm being honest. That's what this blog is about.
I have tried it for a few months now and I don't see a difference in the way my makeup wears. The reason this is meant to be 'Primer' is because one of the main ingredients is glycerine. Glycerine is meant to help stuff stick to it.
The idea is that you apply this to your face before your foundation and throughout the day it will help your makeup stay in place.
Now I don't know if this would work better if you have really oily skin but for someone with dry-ish skin and an oily t-zone I don't see a difference.
In personal Opinion I would just save the £4-5 on how much this will cost you when it's not on offer and save up for a real primer that is meant to do the job and that is supposed to do. This product also breaks me out in spots but their aren't visible typical white head spots they are more under the skin. I have read many people complain about this product breaking them out. I guess that's what you get when you use a product designed for men after they have shaved haha!

The one thing I do like about this product is the smell!
Its a very manly with it being a men's product and smell like aftershave!
For some reason it reminds me of high school when boys finally realised that they can smell of something other than sweat haha!
Have you guys tried this product?
What do you think?



























Take Care
Post Soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment