Sunday 17 January 2016

The Vamps 'Wake Up' Album Review ♥

Hey guys!
Today's Post is going to be a little review on The Vamps New Album!
If you guys have been reading this blog for sometime you will know I am a huge fan of the vamps and love nothing more than getting to see them live!
The boys are amazing musicians and honestly don't get enough credit for their amazing songs and lets not even mention Bradley Simpson's vocals... I could honestly talk about the boy all day! The little cutie!
ANYWAYS!
Back to what this post is actually about!
So back in November the album was released and since then I haven't stopped listening to it. Every song is an absolute tune. There is a song to suit every mood. I can't wait to see them perform some of the song live on their tour this year! I am sooo excited! Are you guys going to any of the tour dates?
This album has to be one of my favs of all time.
I love their first album and always will but some of the songs on this album are a lot better and show how much the boys have grown as not only artists but in themselves.


Can we also just for one second talk about the album cover?!
The blue colours are beautiful (My Fav Colours). The new logos are stunning and the boys on the cover are looking fabulous af.
What are your favourite tracks on this new album?
I love 'I Found A Girl', 'Million Words', 'Stolen Moments', 'Cheater', 'Half Way There', 'Peace of Mind' & 'Written Off'... Who am I kidding?! I LOVE ALL OF THEM!
There is not one bad song on the whole album.
If you haven't listened to it you need to right now.
You can listen to it on spotify, purchase it on iTunes, Amazon, Etc.
You guys know where you can get it from!
What are you waiting for? Go bless your eyes with the beautiful music of the Vamps and enjoy every second of it!
Take Care
Post Soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment