Sunday 7 February 2016

L'Oreal Paris Infallible Eyeshadow - Swatches ♥

Hey guys!
The other day I popped into poundland to pick up some kitchen roll and another spatular for the shop and while I was in there I noticed a woman walking around with one of these eyeshadows in her basket. Of course i rushed over to the makeup section that the poundland had and these babies were just sat there being ready to be put out. I grab them all.
These little gems retail for £6.99 each!!! I picked them up for £1!!!



From left to right the colours I picked up where "The Resist White", "Eternal Black", "Flashblack Silver", "Magnetic Coral" & "Sahara Treasure"
There eyeshadows are so creamy and so pigmented!
I used to see loads of youtubers talk about these but didn't wanna spend £6.99 each on them no matter how good they are.
For loose pigment eyeshadows there is hardly any fall out with them. The only one that seems to have a bit of fall out is the black which I find always happens with black loose shadows.
If I see more of these I will definitely be picking up more!
Have you guys tried these before?
Take Care
Post Soon x


No comments:

Post a Comment