Sunday 10 January 2016

George ASDA - Face Primer Review

Hey guys!
Hope you are all okay!
Today post is going to be on the George ASDA - Face Primer.
I have been looking for a new primer and while looking in ASDA a couple of months ago I came across this! It was on sale for £3.50 instead of £5 so decided to give it a go!
I haven't heard much about this primer even after looking on the internet once home there was a few reviews.












On some reviews people were going on about how when they first opened and squeezed out some of the product a load of oil came out alongside meaning it has separated in the packaging. This didn't happen to me. I was worried it was going to. If this does happen to you give it a good shake for a few minutes to try and join them back together.


The product has a slight tint and I mean a slight slight tint to it when blended into the skin. You can see from the swatch above the colour it comes out of the packaging. It doesn't cover all redness but I do have quite red cheeks, if you has little less pigmented patches of red on the face it may do a good job in covering it giving you a neutral base to apply over.
One downside with this product is that it does not like being put over the top of other moisturisers. Its starts to create bobbly bits and starts to separate which isn't a cute look at all. 
The primer is moisturising to a point but throughout the day it does start todry out on your skin and clings to the dry patches on my face and caused my nose to become really oily after some time.
I found when I do wear this primer halfway through the day I do have to powder my nose again just to get rid of what oils the primer has caused my pores on my nose to produce.
It creases like mad under my eyes and overall give my face a weird looking texture.

Its not a bad primer it just isn't the best I have tried for the price.
I'm glad I gave it ago for £3.50 but would have been mortified if I had paid £5 for it.

Take Care
Post Soon x


No comments:

Post a Comment