Sunday 24 January 2016

Sweet Indulgence Cakes ♥

Hey guys!
I have been putting this post off so much but I am finally getting round to posting it!
As you guys may have already read in previous posts I have started up my own business. Its a Cake designing & Making business!
My friend Jessica has been making cakes for her family for a while now and I have been able to help her out with a few from time to time when I didn't have any college work going on and I really enjoyed it! Not only the opportunity to work with my best friend but to be able to get my creativity flowing and coming up with ideas on how to create a cake and develop it into a physical thing. 
It got me thinking about what I was going to be doing once I had left college... I try to get a job at a beauty counter and try and make my way up the board or set up a freelance business but none of those seemed to make me feel excited or give me any sort of drive. 
So I was brainstorming and after visiting the job centre with Jess we were told about the Princes Trust that help you out with a start up loan for you to start your own business. We had spoke in the past about doing cakes full time but never thought that it would happen. I took the course and did all the paperwork and my loan got accepted! I then put in for a shop a few miles away from home to set up a base for us to do our cakes from and from their we have just been growing! We opened 12th December 2015. I wanted to open on this day as it was my grandads birthday who has sadly passed and wanted their to be a connection to the date.
I hope the future is full of lovely customers and beautiful cakes but who knows. All we can do is dream and keep out fingers and toes crossed!
If you guys would like to check out our business please check out the links below!

I hope you guys are okay!
Take Care
Post Soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment