Friday 20 June 2014

Random Garden Centre Adventure with Jess! ♥

Hey guys!
Hope you are all going well!
I know I posted yesterday but i'm bored and feel the need to sit down and type a post!

In yesterdays post I told you guys that I had just had my last exam of sixth form! I wanted to celebrate finishing and also go on a little mini adventure in my car! I messaged my best pal Jess and asked if she wanted to go out for a ride to our local garden centre. Yes two fully grown 18 year old girls where going to a garden centre no need to judge it's amazing there! 

I picked jess up and hit the open road! On the way there we were listening to the vamps and 5 Seconds Of Summer and other amazing artists! 
We got to the garden centre and the first place we headed was to see the fish! We ended up meeting nemo and his friends as well as a couple of piranhas, puffer fish and this little grumpy guys below! I honestly felt like a child again it was amazing!

After going to look around the fishes we headed to see the rabbits, mice, rats, Guinea pigs and birds. We stayed away from the reptile area because well... I hate snakes and spider!
I wanted to go to this garden centre because they had a lovely little candle shop which had Yankee Candles and bath bombs and soap and all those wonderful things! We turned the corner to find that it was closed. I couldn't believe it! That was a bit disappointment but we headed to the end of the section of shops to get some sweets! 
On the way to the sweet shops we found a gorilla and some pandas!



The sweet shop there is really cute, I didn't get to take a picture but it was like a little old fashioned sweet shop with all the old sweets and I ended up buying some Jelly Dolphins, Strawberry sweets, Twin Cherries and some chocolate raisins for me and my family to share!

After getting some sweets we went on a search for something that jess's nan asked us to get for her. After been told to go to a different place and see someone for the 4th time we found what we were looking for and ended up making a life decision while at the till. Me and jess brought 2 fish for her nan's pond. Best 50p I have ever spent!


Once we had picked up the fish we had to pick up names for them! Jess came up with Harry and Brad! Perfect names! (If you don't get the reference its meant to be Fishy Harry Styles and Fishy Brad Simpson from the vamps) They are so small compared to the fish in her nan's pond! They are so cute!

I know this is a bit of a random post but I thought it would be cute to mark the day of buying brad and harry and the end of my exams!
I hope you are all doing well!

Take Care
Post Soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment