Thursday 19 June 2014

My Summer Playlist 2014! ♥

Hey guys!

I have finished my exams and sixth form and everything is good in the world again! I have been listening to more and more music recently and ended up making a little playlist of some songs on Spotify. You can go and listen to the play list via this link: SophsPosts Summer Playlist 2014!
Its free to sign up to spotify and I find it perfect for when I am out and travelling around!

I will be adding to this playlist of the course of the Summer so make sure you guys go and follow the playlist to get updates on when I add a new song I am enjoying at that time!

So lets get started!
I currently have 16 tracks on the playlist but I'm only going to share a few with you on here else this post will go on forever!

The first song is 'Tiësto - Wasted ft. Matthew Koma'
I can't remember how I came to hear this song. It may have been on the radio
or possibly from one of those annoying advertisements you get at a beginning
of a YouTube video haha! This song just makes me want to dance or drive 
around in a convertible car and let the wind blow through my hair... haha!

The next song is 'The Vamps - Somebody To You ft. Demi Lovato'
My spotify playlist doesn't have this version on it because it has not yet been 
released on spotify but even without Demi this song is amazing! 
Its has to be one of my favourite songs off the 'Meet The Vamps' album also!

The next song is 'Ed Sheeran - Sing'
I love this song so much! I cannot wait for the new album to be released so
I can grab myself a physical copy! I have heard many of the song from them
being played on Capital FM this week by Marvin! I had to add this song to my
playlist because of how catchy it is! Also a song that gets me and my mom
singing in the car... No pun intended haha!

The next song is 'Icona Pop - All Night'
This song is quiet and old one but it still amazing! It makes me wanna dance
and party the night away! It always puts me in a good mood!

The last song I will be mentioning in this post is a song I have loved for ages!
It's a song from an american rapper who I have been a fan of for years now!
His name is Anth Melo and a couple of months ago he released his first single!
I honestly can't wait for more music from him!

This song is called 'I Love it' and guess what... I love it haha!
Go check the song i have linked it for you above and subscribe to him!
You can also buy the song on iTunes just type in 'Anth' on the search bar and
it'll sure show up!

I hope you guys like this sort of post!
I haven't got any One Direction songs or Conor Maynard on the list because I
have their CD's in my car and is just easier to listen to them that way!
Just to add there are a few song on the playlist in which are personal jokes
between me, my mom and my brother, such as 'Wiggle - Jason Deurlo' and
'Hideaway - Kiesza'. Never the less they are still good songs so enjoy them!

Take Care
Post soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment