Thursday 12 June 2014

Breaking Bad! ♥

Hey guys!
Recently I have finished the 5 action filled seasons of Breaking Bad!
I have no idea why I started watching but everyone has been talking about how good it was so I decided to give it a watch!




If you're not familiar with the storyline of the programme it is an American crime drama which follows the main character of Walter White (who is played by Bryan Cranston) who is a high school chemistry teacher who is diagnosed with lung cancer. Due to struggling with money he turns to a life of crime, producing and selling. Throughout the seasons we meet a bunch of different character who play apart of the story in many different ways. One character who I may or may not have fallen in love with is Jesse Pinkman who is played by the beautiful Aaron Paul. I have no real reason as to why I have fallen in love with him but before you judge either watch the series or look up a picture of him haha!

I was actually told the ending of the seasons by some stupid idiot on twitter after posting on a tweet saying I didn't want to watch the last season because I was enjoying it so much haha!
Even thought I was told the ending I didn't mind!
The ending was amazing and it couldn't have ended any better... well it could but if i told you the ending i would have enjoyed to see you guys would know the ending haha!

Less than a month I had watched all 5 seasons. Would I call the season addictive? Yes! They always end so you have unanswered
 questions and wonder of what happens next.

I have honestly enjoyed all 5 seasons of this series and may have to buy it on DVD to re-watch it all over again and again forever haha!
I would give this series 5*!!
GO WATCH IT!
All of the seasons are on Netflix right now!!!

Take Care
Post Soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment