Monday 9 June 2014

My Singing YouTube Channel ♥

Hey guys! 
Many of you may or may not know that I have a YouTube channel! If you are new to this blog then welcome!
I love to sing and it has been a passion of mine for years now. When I sing I feel like the whole world just stops and everything is right again, my YouTube channel consists of covers that I have recorded myself in my bedroom alone. That's came out more creepier than it should haha!
I try to post as much as possible on there like I do with this blog and try to make sure that the songs are up to date and still in the charts. I don't have many up at the moment, I did have more but I deleted them because my voices doesn't sound the same any more.
If you are interested please go and check my channel out, it would mean the world to me!
www.youtube.com/SophieBMusic95
Let me know what you think in the comments below or leave a comment on your favourite video! :)
I hope you are all having a wonderful day
Take Care 
Post Soon x 

No comments:

Post a Comment