Wednesday 4 June 2014

MCBUSTED! ♥

Hey guys!
I hope you are all doing well! 
One month ago yesterday (3rd May 2014) I went to see McBusted at the LG Arena, Birmingham with one of my best friends Jess and one of her friends from college. I had already seen Mcfly back at Fusion Festival back in Sept 2013 which may i add they were amazing but I wasn't planning on going to this concert as I have never really been a big fan of both Mcfly or Busted... Wait to tell a lie I was a Busted fan back in the day and was devastated when they announced their split but my fangirl heart for Mcfly was never really there if i'm honest. When I first heard about this new super group that were forming I honestly didn't wasn't falling off my chair with excitement but when asked by Jess if I wanted to go I thought to myself "Why the hell not? I love concerts and it's another artist I can say I have seen!"

The beginning of the concert was hilarious they had a little video of James and Matt from Busted talking about the break-up of the band and how devastated they were and that it was a split second decision etc and after the interview section had finished they said their goodbyes and got in two cars and drove away... After a split second they were both back on the screen making back to the future references saying how they had to go back into the future to be with Mcfly and perform all together! They got into a delorean and zoomed down the street on the video and ended up on the stage in the same car floating down from above which was insane! The whole room started screaming and stamping their feet with excitement!
They sang a few songs and 1/2 way through they disappeared and appeared at the back of the area on a UFO/spaceship type stage! All lit up which changing colour for the next song including light up guitars and everything! AMAZING! After that they made their way back onto the main stage via the crowd which was brave in my opinion!


While they were making their way back to the stage there was another funny video which was one of many of the night! Honestly the video had people around me in stitches! They came back onto the stage one by one with the thunderbirds theme song playing over head, truly amazing! As well as the funny video between each change over the video being played behind then through the songs were amazing! Some had lyrics flashing on the screen but my favourite and i'm guessing many people's favourite was the emoji one, I couldn't stop laughing when i saw them haha!



The whole night i danced and sung as if I was a child again and I loved every second of it!

I'll never forget Dougie making the whole area chant do a back and forth of "pe" "nis" and wearing a horse head of a section of the show as well as a whole chocolate cake being thrown over Matt while wearing a wedding dress singing Crash The Wedding, HUGE balls being brought out by what look like security guards for the fans to bounce around and who can forget the three GIANT inflatable boobs at the end when they sang Year 3000 before they left the stage...




The concert was amazing, I am so glad I went along and saw them, they were amazing and i would honestly see them again to relive my childhood all over again haha!

Post Soon
Take Care x

No comments:

Post a Comment