Friday 6 June 2014

I PASSED MY DRIVING TEST!! ♥

Hey guys!
Yesterday (5th June 2014} I took my driving test and I PASSED! (as you can tell by the title haha!)
I took the test at 11:01am and missed school... its was worth it haha!
I did a lot of driving and got back a bit later than everyone else and then had to bay park which not to toot my own horn at but I am good at haha!
When I had switched the engine off I took a little glance at the sheet and realised that there was not as much markings as I expected.
He turned to me and told me i had passed and only had 2 faults!
I was over the moon and couldn't stop smiling!
When I got in the car to come home my driving instructor turned the radio on and Happy - Pharrell Williams was playing haha!
But yes! Another chapter and goal of my life complete, time to hit the roads!
Hope you guys are okay!
Post Soon
Take Care x

No comments:

Post a Comment