Wednesday 18 November 2015

Little Mix - Get Weird - Album Review ♥

Hey guys!
Okay, so I have been wanting to do this short review since the album came out but I am only just now getting round to post it!
Little mix have brought out a new album!
*Has mini dance party to myself*
I have been waiting for long for another album from these girls that my expectations grew higher and higher and well... the girls haven't disappointed!
This album is so different to any of the others but it may be my favourite ones!
First of all can we talk about how pretty the girls look?


I love how the album is called 'Get Weird' because let's be honest we all have this weird side of us and there is going to be at least 1 track on this album that is gonna speak to you and make you dance or cry.
I have a list favourites from the album and a list of "I kinda like it but I think I will have to listen to it a few more time before I love it"... If you know what I mean.
With each track this whole new side of you comes out!
'Black Magic' kicks off the album which is one of my all time favourite songs! Every single time it comes on in the car, in the house anywhere I can't help but sing along. If me and Jess are together and we hear it we little loose it.
I also love 'Love Me Like You', 'Weird People', 'Hair', 'Grown', 'Lightning' 'Secret Love Song pt. 2' is also everything. At the moment the rest of the song on the album are on the other list that I spoke about earlier but I don't hate any of them which is always a good start right? 'Hair' is another one of my all time favourite song. It's such a sassy ass song and brings out your inner diva. Some of them are amazing vocal wise but need time to grow on me! I will however be singing all these songs word for word come next year when I see the girls live in Birmingham! I am so excited!
What are you favourite songs off the album?
Do you like the album?
Are you seeing them on tour next year?
Take Care
Post Soon x




No comments:

Post a Comment