Wednesday 11 November 2015

John Lewis Christmas Advert 2015; #ManOnTheMoon ♥

Hey guys!
Today's post is going to be on the new John Lewis Retail Advert.
#ManOnTheMoon
If you guys haven't seen it yet I want to you watch it before you carry on reading this post.


Okay.
I'm just going to put it out there. Every time I watch this advert I cry.
The end bit is the killer for me when the old man on the moon receives the present from the girl back on earth of the telescope to find her waving back at him and the tear that rolls down his face. 
Oh my gosh it's going to start me off just thinking about it.
In a weird way it kind of reminds me of my grandad who has passed and i'm not sure why because he doesn't look like him and he obviously doesn't talk in the video... I honestly don't know what it is but its the cutest advert and I honestly believe it's better than the one last year with Monty the Penguin and I LOVE penguins so that a huge thing for me to say haha!
What do you guys think of the advert?
Does it make you tear up a bit?
Take Care
Post Soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment