Wednesday 4 November 2015

Hello November ♥

Hey guys!
It's November!
Only 1 month away until Santa is coming down the chimney with lovely presents for all the boys and girls who have been good!
You know the rule I am not going to say the 'C' word until next month it's not allowed. Even though the adverts have already started on TV and the shops are already putting out all the decors I can't start thinking about it!
The first few days of November have been really foggy of the night time and I love it! I have to say this is my favourite time of the year!
The leaves are turning and falling from the trees and the weather can't make it's mind up if it should be warm or cold, raining or sunshine.
I hope this month is a good one for you.
Loads of big things coming this month in my life. I am still unsure if I am ready for all the changes and responsibilities but I guess only time will tell!

Photo from google images

Take Care
Post Soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment