Sunday 15 November 2015

Disney Films. ♥

Hey guys!
Okay so I have a confession.
Even though I am a huge Disney fan I have not watched all the Disney films.
There are so many classics I have not yet watched.
So I thought I would write a list of disney films I have not yet watched and make it my mission for the rest of this year and the next to get through them!
Every time I have watched the film I will cross it off on this post and will do another post when I have watched them all!
See how many months it has taken me haha!

Okay so here's the list:
  • The Fox And The Hound
  • Mary Poppins
  • Cinderella (New & Old)
  • Snow White & The Seven Dwarfs
  • Sleeping Beauty
  • Dumbo
  • Pinocchio
  • The Jungle Book
  • Bedknobs And Broomsticks
  • Tarzan
  • Oliver & Company
  • Alice in Wonderland
  • Aladdin
  • Planes
That's the list so far.
Not as long as i thought it would be.
I'm sure there will be a few more added here and there as the time goes on as well as a few disappearing because I have watched them!
Are there any Disney films you haven't watched?
What's your favourite?
Take Care
Post soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment