Wednesday 4 February 2015

Urban Decay - Smoked Palette - Review ♥

Hey guys!
Today's post is going to be on the Urban Decay - Smoked Palette.
I was gifted this for christmas and I am literally in love!!
I know it has been out a while but it is just perfect!
Its retails for £36 on Debenhams.

The palette comes with a sample of the famous urban decay primer potion and a full size of the black 24-7 glide on eyeliner in Perversion. You also get a little booklet with eye shadow looks that can be created with the colours. The palette is full of lovely dark colours that together make the perfect smokey eye! Even adding of the colours to a simple makeup look makes with look perfect and grungy. The packaging of the actual palette is a vinyl type material with a black zip around the edges.
The first eye shadow kinky is a wonderful matte highlighter colour and perfect for blending out shadow up to the brow. Freestyle is a wonderful colour to build on, I add it to my crease and usually add backdoor onto of it and I deepen and add shimmer further with either Barlust or Blackout! I usually use Rockstar, Evidence and Loaded as a pop of colour to the lid and the overall look.
They are all beautifully pigmented and beautifully buildable and blendable.


I honestly can't explain how pretty and grungy this palette is. You need this palette in your life. I hope the picture are showing how beautiful this palette is!
Have you guys tried it?
Do you love or hate it?
Take Care
Post Soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment