Sunday 22 February 2015

RIMMEL PROVOCALIPS 16HR KISSPROOF LIP COLOUR - Kiss Me Fool - Review ♥

Hey guys!
Today's post is going to be on the Rimmel Provocalips!
I was gifted two of them for my birthday but i ended up giving my mom one because it was not my colour so that is why i will only be reviewing one of them today. I may do another one on the one I gifted my mom to show you that the colour you see on the tube is not necessarily the colour you will get in the tube and what will be on the lips. To be honest that is my only big downside with the lip product the rest of it is amazing!

This product lasts ALL day. At the end of the day you will need to scrub at your lips to get it off. Rimmel have said that these lip colours are "
Kiss proof, transfer proof, food proof high impact endless colour." They are not wrong. I have had this on while going to college, out for a meal and out for drinks with friends and its not budged at all. There is no tight feeling on the lips as the product dries and the gloss keeps your lips moisturized thought the day.

 
When applying this for the first time I did find it a tad tricky. Due to the product being thin and have like a watery texture it dried really quickly. I didn't have a lot of time to make sure the edges were perfect and trying to cover them with concealer was also a task due to how pigmented the liquid lip stick side is. 

In one day I will apply the clear gloss 2 to 3 times depending on what i eat. Usually i will apply it in the morning and again in the afternoon just to add moisture to my lips before taking it off on a night time. The only other time I apply it for a 3rd time is if I am doing out on the night time.
The instructions on the website say to keep your lips apart for 60 seconds to let the product set. In my opinion it take around 2/3 minutes for the product to set enough for me to put the gloss over the top and no red colour transfer onto the doe foot applicator.

I really do love these and I wish they would bring them out in more colours. They are 100% worth the purchase if you are looking for a long wearing lipstick that you can apply minimal touch ups to during the day.
Have you guys tried these?
Do you like them?
Take Care
Post Soon x 

No comments:

Post a Comment