Wednesday 25 February 2015

100th Blog Post!!! ♥♥

Hey guys!
I actually can't believe that this is my 100th blog post. It only seems like I started this blog a month ago!
Thank you all for reading this blog. I know sometimes I miss days and sometimes the content isn't always very good but I am working on it!
I have never ever been very good at putting things down on paper and explain myself. I am more of a word of mouth person but it's good to challenge yourself with new and exciting things every once and again!
I have some exciting posts coming up for you and I hope you all enjoy reading them when they are posted.
I have started my Instagram back up and I have also started using my Twitter account more.
My Twitter: SophieBMusic95You can keep up with me on there as well as when I update this blog with a post. My Instagram has now become a sort of portfolio of my work at college and at home. Thank you to all the college girls for letting me attack them with paint, wax, latex, foundation, lipstick etc and of course the most important one... GLITTER haha!
So...
 Here's to another 100 posts on this blog.
Again thank you for reading this blog. It really means a lot to me!
Picture from Google - Edit by Myself
Take Care
Post Soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment