Sunday 15 February 2015

MUA Cream Blushers - Review ♥

Hey guys!
Today's post is going to be on the MUA Cream Blushers!

I was gifted 5 of them for christmas and although not all of them are award winners for my skin on other people they are stunning!

I was always scared to try cream blushers or cream products in general because I always thought that after apply my foundation and putting them over the top it would move my foundation and make the rest of my makeup look a mess but it doesn't and I was super surprised! They also haven't had the best reviews of the years and have said to have been messy.
They are all lovely colour and are actually a dream to apply!


Left To Right: Blossom, Yummy, Scrummy, Bittersweet, Lush 
I always apply my cream blushers with my MUA F2 Stippling brush which allows the product to be applied lightly to begin with and allows me to build the colour up to my expectations and desired look. You can apply the product with your fingers is you wish but I find that using your fingers does move your foundation. Unless you are very light handed which I am not I would use a brush!

The product lasts all day on the skin and doesn't require any touch up throughout the day. The pigmentation during the day does slightly on the skin but it still noticeable at the end of the night.

I would 100% recommend picking these up if you are new to cream blushers.

You can get these from Superdrug either in store or online and you can also purchase them from the MUA website direct. You get 3.2g of product for £2.
Have you guys tried these before? Do you like them?
Take Care
Post Soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment