Wednesday 18 February 2015

Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid Foundation - 10 Ivory - Review ♥

Hey guys!
Today's post is going to be on the 

This is my first time ever trying a maybelline foundation and I am pleasantly surprised. Although I do have dry skin and this foundation is for normal skin i didn't find any problem which it clinging to may of my dry patches and causing my skin to flake.

This foundation is an air-whipped liquid that provides a good amount of coverage and is build-able. I would say it is a medium coverage instead of the full coverage which is speculated on the website meaning it doesn't cover blemishes perfectly like some full coverage foundations. It is meant to give you a 100% pore-less look and even thought it does smooth over some pores I can still see a some one my nose. When pumped of of the bottle it is thick and creamy but once of the skin it feels lightweight.
The main thing for me and foundations is that they are a good colour match and they lasts the day. The colour of this foundation is good but on first swatch it was really orangery on my skin which is strange because many are usually yellow. It however does last the day.
The only downside to this foundation is it make my nose rather oily. I think because like many foundation it doesn't skin into the skin and just sits on top.

It defiantly gives the skin a more dewy look and feel but it is easily fixed with a bit of powder if you like that more matte look like I do.
Maybelline do recommend applying the foundation which your fingers but I apply all my foundations which my Real Techniques Buffing Brush to really work it into my skin.

The product retails for £7.99 for 30ml of product.
Overall this foundation is good but its not my favourite I have ever tried.
Have you guys ever tried it?
Take Care
Post Soon x


No comments:

Post a Comment