Friday 1 August 2014

Two perfect drugstore lipsticks for summer! ♥

Hey guys!
Quick post!
I have recently brought two lipsticks which i think are perfect for summer!
Many of my lipsticks are either dark, red or pink!
These lipsticks are lovely and bright and all round wonderful!

The first lipstick is from the Kate Moss Matte collection by Rimmel London in 110. This lipstick is a red which an orange twist making it a tad coral. 
It is one of my favorite lipsticks at the moment!
This lipstick and others from the collection has a strong smell to them but it isn't a sickly sell that would put me off buying it.
Even though this is a matte lipstick it doesn't dry out my lips like other matte lipsticks that i have in my collection.






The next lipstick is a Maybelline Colorsensational lipstick in 910 Shocking Coral. This is a lovely bright pink lipstick. 
This is also one of my favorite lipstick at the moment! This lipstick has a sun creamy smell to it which i don't mind at all. 
It is very moisturizing to my lips and doesn't dry them out at all!




I have been wearing these a lot over the past couple of weeks and if you do pick them up i hope you enjoy them as much as i do!
I hope you enjoyed this little post and are having a wonderful morning/evening whatever you may be doing!

Take Care
Post Soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment