Thursday 31 July 2014

Piran Meadows Resort & Spa, Cornwall, UK ♥

Hey guys!
Two weeks ago  I went to cornwall again haha! 
I doesn't feel like 10 minutes since I was there last time and posting the My week in pictures haha! 
This time we stopped at a caravan park which had only been open for about 2 weeks by the time we stopped there!

The park as a whole is stunning. There is a lot of greenery and well planned out with the positioning of the the caravans and parking areas giving you 'lots of room for different activities' name that movies? Haha! 
The caravan we stopped in was called St Austell, as you can see from the picture below! 

The caravan inside was stunning! As you can see from the pictures the set up is simple but with a modern twist. The whole decor throughout the caravan was beach-type themed with the stripes that you can see from the first couple of pictures of the front room.









The kitchen area was nice, the size of it is a standard size of kitchen for many caravans giving you the extra room in the living area. One thing that puts this site above many others is the little box that sits on the side in the kitchen. As you can see from the picture below there are many things in there from peppermint tea, oat cookies, breakfast tea, luxury hot chocolate, milk, green tea and ground coffee beans for the cafetiere that is also provided in the cupboard above. As well by the sink there was a small roll of kitchen cloth, a brush, washing up liquid and a sponge pad I also believe there was a tea towel provided. I honestly didn't pay attention to the washing up supplies, I just wanted to put the kettle on and have a peppermint tea haha! 





















The bathroom room is like a standard caravan bathroom. This one was very clean and also by the mirror which you can see at the top right hand corner of the picture there is a small bag making an appearance. This was a little bag with shampoo, conditioner, body lotion, shower gel, shower cap and hand soap for by the sink. I thought this was a really cute idea. All of the liquids had green tea in them which smelt lovely to begin with and had left my hair and skin smooth!


This caravan has two bedrooms one double room and one with two singles. Both of these bedrooms were spotless and beautifully presented! The beach theme continued from the lounge to the bedroom which I think is really cute!
The beds in this caravan were so comfortable! I fell asleep on the double bed a few times! There was also an en suite with the double bedroom with a toilet and sink and some storage for cosmetics but i forgot to take a picture of it! 





The site as I said at the beginning was lovely and green! The club that they have there is also stunning! Inside the club you could play pool, bowling and a golf simulator as well as a kids area which included a photo booth, sweet machines and a huge screen to watch films on. There was also a swimming pool, sauna and gym from what you could see.
The food was lovely. We went into the club for an evening meal one of the nights and also for lunch after my brother went swimming.



















They also offer other activities that are led by professional which you do have to pay for. My brother tried out the archery and loved it! I believe the price of this activity was £12. Myself and my mom went down to the shack/shed that they were holding the activity to watch and it looked like so much fun i wish i has put my name down. I think this is a great idea allowing the adults to then go for a swim, use the gym or pop into the sauna were under 16's are not allowed.

This site also offers free wifi in your caravans with the two codes they give you for 2 devices that you may have brought with you from home. I used my iPad and my brother used the Kindle we took with us. The strength of the wifi was good from the van but the only problem was that there was nothing really available to connect to or view. My brother enjoys YouTube videos when he is at home watching gamers such as PewdiePie etc but due to their domain we couldn't get access. This was also the case for silly things like Sky News, BBC News, Daily Mail and sometime Google homepage. 

The only other little hiccup we had at the park is to do with the passes which give you access to everything, this includes getting into the park itself via electronic barriers! They weren't given to us or explained to us when we picked our keys up and ended up spending about 30 minutes or more stuck at the barrier calling for help via the post that is situated before the barrier but no one was answering because reception was shut and security was not on duty yet. I feel like it may have been a little mistake that the passes weren't given out but there were several people around the lady that was serving us to remind her to give us them and no one spoke up.

However the site is lovely and everyone was friendly. I recommend going to this site or taking a look at their website www.piranmeadows.co.uk
I hope you guys enjoyed this little review. I thought it was something different from a beauty review or just posting pictures about my time there and it also allowing people who may want to visit the holiday park a look around and what they can expect along side the website above.

Take Care
Post Soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment