Wednesday 27 August 2014

Jessie J, Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj - Bang Bang ♥

Hey guys!
I know one of my previous posts was to do with a music video and a song but I have another one for you which I need to share!
I love music and all 3 of these artists!
Three queens of the music industry have teamed up to bring the world an amazing track!
When I first read about these 3 doing a song together I couldn't cope!
I love all of them individually and for them all to feature on a song and in a music video was obviously going to blow everyone's minds!
The music video came out a 1-2 days ago depending on where you watched the video & I have to say its one of the best music videos I have ever seen.
They all look fabulous, sound fabulous and just had fun in the music video!
I'm going to stop babbling about the video and song now and you can watch Jessie J, Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj do what they do best!





Take Care
Post Soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment