Wednesday 24 June 2015

Rimmel Apocalips Matte Lip Lacquer ♥

Hey guys!
I have been meaning to post this blog post for a while now but keep pushing it back for no known reason haha!
Today's post is going to be on the Rimmel Apocalips Matte Lip Lacquer!They retail for £6.49 at Boots and i have 3 of the 4 colours to show you today!
I know these have been out for some while now and I feel like everyone has already brought them or they have swatched them but I still wanted to make the post anyways to let you know my opinion on them!

The three colours I have from right to left are 
'Meteoric Matte' - 'Atomic Rose' - 'Burning Lava'

These beauties are wonderful!
They are soft, creamy and highly pigmented.
When I first brought these I literally wore nothing else on my lips for months.

Meteoric Matte is a pink/red/purple colour mix.

When applied several times the colour does deepen to the colour in the tube.


Atomic Rose is a little our of my comfort zone.
I never wear nudes and this to me is very very nude!
However i love the colour and have worn it on several occasions with a dark intense eye makeup.


Burning Lava is a lovely rich red colour.

I love wearing this with a brown neutral eye!

Like I said above I love these lip lacquers however they do not dry fully matte.
As you can see from the pictures they still have a slight shine to them in the center of the lips where the light naturally hits.
The fact that they do not dry fully matte to some people is a huge bonus because many don't like the super dry matte feeling on their lips which I do not mind.
I really want to pick up the other on which I haven't got which is 'ornahe-olog'.Have you guys tried these?
What do you think?
Take Care

Post Soon x 


No comments:

Post a Comment