Wednesday 17 June 2015

App Review: WaterLogged ♥

Hey guys!
Today's post is gonna be on a new app I have been using literally every single day!
Since summer has started to come around for some reason I have noticed my skin getting really dry, I know that doesn't make sense because many people in the summer time get more oily due to the pores been open because of sweating in the heat.
Anyways back to the app! Haha!
This app is called waterlogged


This clever little thing allows you to keep track of your daily water intake.
At the moment I am trying to drink at least 3 litres of water a day!
Since starting to drink more water than I usually do my skin has got a lot better!



This is what the app looks like when you open it.
I love the blue colours and how it's all set out easy to follow for everyone of all ages.
When you tap on the bottle in the middle of the screen in the picture above you are going to be adding on your next in take of water!



 This is what you will next see. You can scroll via different glass/bottle types or can add your own.
I have been putting my water into a 500ml bottle as you can see from the picture above to make it easy for me to try and get my 3 litres.




You can check on your progress via the chart on the app.
As you can see I have only been managing 2.5 Litres for the past couple of days.

I recommend you guys go and download this app for over the summer.
I know myself I never drink enough during any season especially in the summer.
Let me know if you guys have tired or will be trying this app over the summer!
Take Care
Post Soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment