Sunday 21 June 2015

Happy Fathers Day! ✿♥

Hey guys!
Happy fathers day to all you father out there!
Just like with my mothers day post I didn't want to be going on Facebook and twitter and plastering my love and thanks to my dad.
Just like my mom, my dad doesn't read my blog. Heck I don't even think he knows I have one haha!
My dad is a joker. I wouldn't change him for the world.
We can have our little arguments and tiffs like any father and daughter but in many ways we come out stronger at the other end.
If i'm ever in a mood, feeling down or just plain bored he is always there to either playing up others around me or just make me laugh with all the random and terrible dad jokes he comes up with it or just being plain weird.
I wouldn't change him for the world and I am so glad I can call him my dad.
I love you lots dad even though you don't make a good cuppa like mom!
Thank you for everything. All the laughs, the tears and more.
My inspiration. My Faith. My Heart.
Dad.
Image from Google Images.
I hope you all had a good day.
Spending it with loved ones.
Take Care
Post Soon x


No comments:

Post a Comment