Sunday 7 June 2015

5 Seconds of Summer Concert - Birmingham - 5th June 2015 ♥

Hey guys!
5th June 2015 I finally saw 5SOS LIVE!!!!
I am so grateful to be able to see them live!
I have been a fan for a while now and love their music so much!
I'm not a super hard fan like some but I appreciate their music and each one of them so much! Their music is always on in my car on the way to college to give me that little pick up that I need haha!
They were amazing and I can't get over how good they are live!
I had seen people posting saying they were amazing live and I can now 110% confirm to you guys that they are!
If you can at some point... GO AND SEE THEM!
You will be dancing, jumping and sweating so much. ALL FOR THE FUN!

I hope you guys enjoy the pictures I took at the concert. I couldn't get many of Ashton which was a shame! Every picture I took of him was blurry because of him playing the drums haha!

 I hope I get to see the boys again soon! Can't wait!


I don't have much to say about the support act. I only took 2 pictures. I would love to sit here and tell you guys they were amazing and I would love to see them again but i would be lying. I felt that the only time I could have even thought about getting up to dance was when they sang a Taylor Swift cover and even then they had made it there own so much that it was anywhere near Taylor's version and hard to sing along to haha!
If you like them then I'm sorry for being a bit mean but everyone has their own opinions haha!




















 



























Take Care
Post Soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment