Sunday 15 January 2017

Sleep.

Hey guys!
Over the past couple of days I have struggled to sleep.
I'm not 100% sure why. I don't know if it's because I am stressed about the upcoming week as I have 5 cakes booked in or what.
I was doing research about 'Why I couldn't sleep' because in this day and age the first thing you do with any question you may have about anything from general knowledge to what type of illness you may have, which let me just add is such a bad idea! Half of the time it comes back that you are dying or had a serious condition and half the time it's something simple like a cold but while researching I came across some articles which spoke about using a phone before trying to go to sleep. 
Blue light keep the mind awake even when you turn down the brightness on your phone like I always do as I have notifications coming through from twitter. Has anyone else noticed that even with the new 'Night Mode' that apple has added ITS STILL TOO BRIGHT!!!
So I have recently started to not go on my phone from about 10:30pm or 11pm just to give my eyes a rest from my phone screen. I still watch about 30 minutes of TV once in bed but I have been trying to relax with no lights on by 11:30pm or 12pm to help me sleep. This has honestly worked a treat. I have been able to get to sleep quicker and woke up more freshed. I am always on my phone I have to be with most of my customers coming from facebook. However it is always a good idea to take a step back and have a break and that what I plan on doing more this year. Everyone needs sleep to function and sometime I feel like I need to more than most haha!
How much sleep do you guys get a night?
Take Care
Post Soon x  

No comments:

Post a Comment