Sunday 8 January 2017

2017.

Hey guys!
The first week of 2017 is over and it has been busy!
I had 2 wonderful cakes to make one tinkerbell cake for a little 3 year old girl and one of our 'signature' chocolate overload cakes for an 18 year old male!
Of course with a new year like most of these post I talk about going on a diet blah blah blah. I'm not putting a label on it this year. I am just simply changing my eating habits and adding healthier choices into my diet.
This whole first week I have been trying to drink at least 1.5 litres of water a day and I have actually been sticking to it! (pat on the back to me) however I don't know how long i will last as the downside with drinking so much I keep needing to pee which is a HUGE pain up the backside!

Last year I didn't have much time towards the end of the year for this blog I always start strong at the beginning of the year and fall short towards the end and honestly I have missed sitting with my laptop and writing down my thoughts.
I miss writing reviews and putting my experiences down somewhere I can look back at. I have promised myself this year I will blog more even if it means when I have more time writing a few and posting them as each week passes. My main problem is not just the time factor but inspiration. 

For 2017 I don't want to make many goals. I find I end up feeling down by the end of the year when I only achieve a few I have set and not all of them so this year I plan on making monthly goals which I know I will be able to achieve and feel better in myself.

I hope the beginning of 2017 has been a good one for you and I have the rest of the year is the same! I hope happiness, love and support shines upon everyone reading this right now and everyone in the world. 
What are you goals for 2017?
Happy 2017!
Take Care
Post Soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment