Sunday 18 October 2015

The Vamps - Wake up / Cheater ♥

Hey guys!
As you know I am a huge fan of The Vamps!
They have recently released a new song 'Wake Up' which is amazing!
The video is insane and features Brooklyn Beckham and The Tide.
If you haven't seen the video why haven't you? where have you been? haha!
Click below and watch the video before carrying on reading this blog post ;D


Can I just add how amazing the new logo looks!
I mean I love the old original one but the new one is so clean and perfect!
Also If anyone from The Vamps reads this or anyone from their management can you please release a line of fireworks that are in the video because I will buy all of them and let them off on bonfire night and promote 'Wake Up' and the band. Okay thanks.
Anyways!
You can preorder the new album which will be out 27th November! 
SOOOO EXCITED!!!
Can you can also preorder it on iTunes here!
When you preorder the album you can to download 'Cheater' which is another amazing song! I may actually like it a bit more than 'Wake Up'...
They have also released a video for the song which is one of the best videos ever. Its so simple and well edited! I will put the link for and you can watch it!
Look for for Brads bum at 2:30 ;D


What do you guys think of the videos?
Do you like the songs?
Have you preordered the album?
Take Care
Post Soon x



No comments:

Post a Comment