Wednesday 14 October 2015

One Direction - Birmingham - 10th October 2015 ♥

Hey guys!
So on Saturday I went to see One Direction for the first time in my life.
I have no idea why I have waiting so long and I have been missing out on so much!
If you have never been you need to try and go because it was like no other concert I have ever been too!
Harry Motherf***in' Styles is like an angel. He is literally perfection. I couldn't get over how beautiful he was in real life. I mean he is beautiful in pictures you see on the internet every day but this was something else out of this world different. Don't even get me started on his hair because feels.
Niall was a little cutie and I just wanted to run on the stage and give him a hug. Also his hair was looking fabulous!
Louis. I'm going to be honest. I've never seen the fascination. BUT seeing his live has totally changed that I now understand what people see in him!
It was so good to see Liam back on near homeground haha! He was so happy to be in Birmingham and his family even came out to see him perform which was cute as hell!
I literally could go over everything a thousand time in the blog post and tell you every single bit of information and  how many is was a million times but you honestly won't fully understand unless you have been to one of their concerts and experienced it yourself!
I just hope that after their much needed break they come back and do another tour because I will be on of the first in cue to grab my tickets!
I hope you guys enjoy some of the pictures.
Most of them were blurry because I was singing, dancing, shaking and screaming most of the night haha! I hope you are all okay!
I honestly nearly finished this post off without mentioning the support - Jamie Lawson - He is signed to Ed Sheeran's record label. I wouldn't see him again live in all honesty even if someone payed for my ticket. Sorry if you like him. He's just too much like Ed and annoys me. Anyways its all about 1D not the support haha!


























  

















Take Care
Post Soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment