Wednesday 28 October 2015

The Vamps Fanfest - Birmingham - 28th October 2015 ♥

Hey guys!
So today myself and Jess went on a little trip to Birmingham to see the vamps again! You guys are probably getting fed up with all these posts on the vamps and me seeing them live but honestly they are one of the best bands out there and if you have never seen them live you need too! It's a must!
Little plug on November 7th tickets for their next tour go on sale and some of the tickets are for as little as £11... if you have never seen them before here is your chance!
Anyways! The boys played some new songs from their upcoming album as well as some classics like "Can We Dance" and "Somebody to you".
I am in LOVE with their new music. "I Found a Girl", "Cheater", "Wake Up" and "Millions Words" are in my top 5 favourite songs at the moment!

I didn't get many pictures because I was too busy watch them perform and just about managed to hold my phone in my hand to film them haha!
I did however get a couple so I will insert them at the end of the post!
It was also nice to see the tide again! Looking forwards to seeing them new year again when they are on tour with the vamps!
I hope you are all doing well!




















Take Care 
Post soon x




No comments:

Post a Comment