Wednesday 11 March 2015

URBAN DANCE CAMP - "Elastic Heart" by Sia ♥

Hey guys!
I know I have already done a review on the song which you can find here.
But many of you won't know this but I used to be a professional dancer.
Dancing used to be and still is a release for me.
It is a way of letting go of my issues and just feeling free.
I haven't dance professionally for about 5/6 years now and i do miss it.
I used to like to watch other people dance. The way their bodies take a hold of the music and the way they move with it.
Choreography videos have become more and more a focus to social media recently with people making a name for them selves on vine and also just via YouTube.
I have been addicted to listing to Sia's song 'Elastic Heart' For so long now and anything to do with this song makes me happy (obviously not hate videos but you know what I mean).
I came across this video of the Urban Dance Camp on YouTube. Click on their name to be taken to their YouTube Channel.
I honestly think i have watched nearly every single video on their channel and with each video I get more and more speechless!
I could carry on with telling you how fantastic their dancers are but its easier just to watch and see it for yourself.



Take Care
Post Soon x



No comments:

Post a Comment