Sunday 29 March 2015

MAC Ruby Woo Dupe?! ♥

Hey guys!
My last MAC lipstick dupe is one of my highest viewed posts so I thought if you guys enjoy them I would find another which is what I have done! WOO!
If you haven't seen my last dupe post it on was MAC Rebel you can read it here.
Okay, so the amazing thing about this dupe it that it's not a lipstick.
I needed a new red lip liner and to my surprise it was the same colour, texture and finish as MAC Ruby woo!
The lipliner is Rimmel 1000 kisses Lasting Finish lip liner pencil is 021 red dynamite!

This product retails for £2.99 at Superdrug and Boots!

This is MAC Ruby woo and retails for £15.50

I know MAC have recently brought out a lip liner matching this lipstick which costs £12.50 but that is still a £9.51 saving buying the Rimmel dupe!
This is the part you have all been wanting to see. The colour comparison!



Left - Rimmel lip liner pencil | Right - Mac Ruby Woo



Left - Rimmel lip liner pencil               Right - Mac Ruby Woo
As you can see from the swatches above they both look the same on the lips and in swatches!
Yes, Ruby woo is easier to apply and does show on the lips more red but with a couple of layers of the lip pencil you will get the same pigmentation.
The lip liner in my eyes is better for if you were going to go out and eat or drink with this product on due to it lasting and staining power on the lips.
If you have always wanted to try Ruby Woo but didn't want to spend the £15.50 for the lipstick then this is the perfect way to test it out and for £2.99 you're not breaking the bank on a lipstick that you may not like!
I hope you guys liked this post!
Let me know what you think!
Take Care
Post Soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment