Sunday 15 March 2015

Happy Mothers Day!✿♥

Hey guys!
Happy Mothering Sunday!
I didn't want to be plastering my love for my mom all over my social media and wanted to be really discreet with how I express my love for my mom.
She doesn't read this blog unless I send her the link to a post that I want her to read. So this is a good place to on the internet to hide.
My mom is my rock. She is everything to me.
She picks me up when I am down. She helps me through the hard times in my life and there has been a few. 
She makes the best cup of teas. Hands down.
She would walk to the moon and back for not only me but my brother and anyone she cares about.
She is a genuine soul and I am so happy to call her my mom.
She stands behind me no matter what I decide to do even if she thinks its a silly idea. I have never been a naughty child but i've never been a golden child.
We all have our flaws. We all argue and say things we should but not just me and my mom but as a whole family we come out of the other side stronger than before.
I Love You Mom.
With All My Heart.
Forever & Always.
My inspiration. My Faith. My Heart. My Best Friend.

Image from google images.

I hope you all had a good day.
Spending it with loved ones.
Take Care
Post Soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment