Sunday 21 December 2014

Meeting Union J ♥

Hey guys!
So yesterday myself and Jess stood in a line in the cold for nearly 3 hours to meet Union J and get them to sign their latest album!
Although it was freezing cold and I couldn't feel my toes it was all worth it in the end! 
As we walked towards the table where they were they were all smiling and honestly looks so happy to be there in that moment with everyone which was so adorable! As I walked up to the table the first person I met was Josh!
Josh looked at me a state of shock and i honestly wondered what I had done! He then carried on to tell me hair was amazing and he needed to take a picture of it (My hair is bright bright purple with random bits of blue and pink in it at the moment) He took out his phone and took pictures of me and my hair haha!
I then carried on down the line next was JJ
He wished me a merry christmas and was smiling from ear to ear!
Next was George who I didn't get to speak to because we were being told to move down the line quicker and he also moved when I tried to take a picture with him but I didn't really mind!
Last but no least was the wonderful Jaymi!
He is so cute and asked how I was and we had the smallest conversation ever but it was so cute! He also wished me a merry christmas before handing me my CD and me moving to the side to wait for Jess!

Jess had made some beautiful cupcakes for all 4 of them. Ill insert a picture at the end of the post as well as the pictures I took with each other boys!
It was honestly one of the best Saturday nights of my life!


Hope you guys are okay!
Have you met anyone famous recently?
Take Care
Post Soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment