Wednesday 10 December 2014

Favourite Festive Films! ♥❅

Hey guys!
So my last post was my Favourite Festive Album and this post is going to be my Favourite Festive Films as you can tell by the title!

I have a list of so many christmas films I still have to watch but from the ones I have seen these of my favourites!

#1 - ELF


If you have never seen this film you are seriously missing out!
I love this film so much and you know its christmas when I whip the DVD out and put it on the side of the DVD player down stairs!
Me and my brother literally watch this film every single week during December, we can be quoting the film back and forth from each other all the time!

#2 - The Polar Express


This film is what me and my family class as our "Christmas EVE film". Every single year without fail we have watched this film on christmas eve before going to bed. It is an animated film and the story behind it so cute and christmas-y it is beautiful!

What is your favourite Christmas film?
Only 15 sleeps until Christmas!
Take Care
Post Soon x


No comments:

Post a Comment