Wednesday 17 December 2014

Christmas Preparation! ♥❅

Hey guys!
It is 1 week and 1 day until christmas! ARE YOU EXCITED?!
I feel like I am behind on so many things this year!
I had brought all my presents for everyone at the beginning of the month but just needed to get little bits and bobs to add as "stocking fillers".
Last year every time I purchased a present I would wrap it up and place it in the select pile for that person. This year however I haven't done that! They are all laid out on my bedroom floor or in bags still not wrapped!
I've spent most of this week and college but tomorrow I finish until the 6th January! I'm super excited to have some time off and not have to travel for an hour plus to get there!

Hopefully *Fingers crossed* by christmas eve eve (Tuesday 23rd) everything will be wrapped and handed out so I can then chill and be ready for the big day!
Also in the past week I have watched ELF about 5 times and have drank hot chocolate every single night before bed.
I love this time of year, I just wish it wasn't so cold as it is here in England.

I hope you are all in the christmas spirit and have having a wonderful time with family and loved ones!
Take Care
Post Soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment