Sunday 2 November 2014

Taylor Swift - 1989 Album ♥


Hey guys!
Hope you are all okay.
Today's post is going to be on a new album by the talented and much loved Taylor Swift!
I love Taylor Swift and her music and dream of the day when I can go and see her live!
Her new album 1989 is amazing and the packaging of the physical CD is stunning! I honestly can't pick my favorite song from the album they all speak to me in different ways!
Welcome to New York is a perfect song to open the album with and from there on out the album just gets better! The recent single of Shake it off is also features on the album.
If you haven't had a listen to the album I recommend you do and if you fall in love with it like it did go out and buy the physical copy of the CD just for the packaging and the polaroids inside!

Image from Google

Take Care
Post Soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment