Sunday 23 November 2014

Essence Lip-liner Review ♥

Hey guys!
Hope you are all okay!
Today's post is going to be about some lip-liners I have been loving at the moment!
Many budget lip liners i have tried have either been really hard or have not done the job intended. These however do not have those problems.

I have heard about the brand Essence from many people in the past and after trying the glow in the dark nail polish which i did a review on previously, I didn't really thing the brand was going to be any good until I picked up these liners!

I purchased two of these liners are you can see below.

The one at the top is #12 Wish me a rose. 
The one underneath is #06 Satin Mauve.

Both of these colours are ones I would never normally go for but i thought i would give them a go! I brought these from Wilkos, they were £1 each which is how much a lip pencil from MUA would cost!
These lip liners are so creamy and wonderful! When they are on your lips they wont move which I think is wonderful!

If you can get your hands on these lip liners I recommend you do so! They are amazing for the price!
 Let me know if you guys have tried these liners and what you think of them!
Hope you are having a wonderful day or night wherever in the world you are!
Take Care
Post Soon x



No comments:

Post a Comment