Sunday 5 October 2014

Today's Thoughts. ♥

Hey guys!
I just wanted to write a chatty post today.
I am feeling a tad tired today. I haven't been sleeping very well the past couple of days and i'm not sure why...
I have also had a couple of injuries the past couple of days from paper.
Little tiny deep paper cuts are the worse and they bleed like mad.
But that isn't something that a little plaster can't fix.

ALSO!
I am currently on my way or at The Vamps Concert!
(I'm not sure when this post will be up)
I am going with Jess and one of her friends called Shannon!
I am sooo excited! It seems like this concert had been in the works forever!
We are 3 rows from the front which is super exciting and I can't wait to sing and dance my heart out with my best friend and one amazing band!
I will be posting some pictures soon so keep and eye out for them!
I hope you are all having a good day!
Take Care
Post soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment