Wednesday 22 October 2014

My birthday! ♥

Hey guys! 
First of all let me apologise for not putting a post up on Sunday, I have been trying to wrap my head around some upcoming events and tests that I have and by the time I thought about sitting down to write a blog post my brain was ready to fall asleep. 
I am however back with this post! As you can see from the title it has been my birthday! I was going to post yesterday when my birthday was (Tuesday 21st October) but my day was filled with work, family, friends, happiness, love and also a little bit of stress! I am now 19 for those of you who don't know how old I am. Honestly it feels the same as being 18. I think it's going to feel the same until I reach the age of 21. That's when I believe you really become an adult and think start to  slot into place. Hopefully. Fingers crossed! I did have a wonderful day and was gifted with some lovely cards, presents and money! Along with many happy birthday messages which was also wonderful! 
I have some great posts coming up for you guys! 
I hope you are all having an amazing day or night!
Take care 
Post soon x 

No comments:

Post a Comment