Friday 18 July 2014

Next Noir Black Dark Luxury 3 Wick Candle ♥

Hey guys!
I thought i would share with you a candle that i have picked up recently. I know it's a tad random to do a whole blog post on just one candle but i have been wanting to get it for ages and now i finally have it i'm over the moon!

This candle is from Next. Due to my mom having a next account we got VIP access into the sale which is still on now if you want to go and get this candle or take a look at what they have to offer.

This 3 wick candle is original £15 which isn't that bad if you think about it in the way of a large Yankee candle jar being around the £20 mark. However i got it for £7 which is less than half price! They also do a 1 wick candle which is £9 so it is still a better saving getting the larger candle on sale than the small one.

On the website the candle is described as a decadent blend of deep florals including exotic orchid with rich amber and musk. You can smell a slight musk within the candle with the slight hint of the florals.
To me however this candle smells of foreign holidays. The smell of sun cream, coconuts, fresh air! It also has a slight chemically smell to me but not in a bad way! The entire smell reminds me of Greece and sitting by either the pool or being on the beach. It is honestly just amazing!

I also have to add that the packaging for this candle is stunning! As you can see from the pictures to outer packing is a stunning matte black box with ribbon detailing which a wonderful lift up lid with the shiny black and white candle inside! I am a sucker for good packaging! I just think it makes the overall product even better! I do that a lot with cosmetics and perfume bottles!

Candles are hard to explain the smell of due to everyone having different senses causing them to take on a smell which could be completely different to someone else. I recommend going to your local next home ware outlet and smelling this candle! Also smell the white version, i also think that one is stunning but the black on is my favourite.
Here is the link to the range this candle is from: Next Noir Black Dark
I am in love with this candle though! I am so happy i picked it up and for the steal of the price it was at!













I hope you are all having a wonder day!
Take Care
Post soon x

No comments:

Post a Comment